Welcome to Brainsex Matters
Male and female human brains are wired differently
"There has seldom been a greater divide between what intelligent, enlightened opinion presumes - that men and women have the same brain - and what science knows: that they do not."
- Conclusive scientific research presents an irrefutable truth: The difference between men and women is not merely physical. It is neurological, too. Male and female human brains are wired differently, causing us to think, feel, react and respond in strikingly different ways.
- We call this brainsex: The distinctive gender-based circuitry that determines how - and explains why - men and women respond so differently to the same emotional and situational triggers.
An intriguing twist to this key to human behaviour is that brainsex does not always match body sex. The brain circuits can be bi-wired, resulting in a blurring of conventional gender-assigned roles and responses, and explaining why traditional gender stereotyping doesn't always fit. So we often use the term "brain based", because in the end it's your brain that matters.
Brainsex matters in the boardroom, bedroom and classroom
Understanding your own and other peoples' brainsex is the secret to transforming your life, and we're here to help you do exactly that. We believe that brainsex matters from the boardroom to the bedroom and is an essential element to success in the classroom.
Misunderstanding is the treacherous rock upon which human relationships most commonly founder. Signals are misread; words are misinterpreted. Brainsex matters whether you are seeking to finalize a multi-million dollar deal, establish marital harmony or negotiate curfew time with your teenage children.
Take the brainsex test: Discover how your brain is wired by answering our scientifically developed questionnaire. Be prepared to be surprised as you learn your unique brainsex code.
What we do:
- Courses: Our personal or in-house group seminars and workshops are designed both to educate and entertain. Explore and understand the complexities of brainsex science in an enjoyable and absorbing atmosphere.
- Advice: We help you find the most productive use for your brain based knowledge and provide you with tools for empowerment, happiness and success in your personal and professional lives.
- Talks: Brainsex is a stimulating and enthralling keynote or after dinner presentation topic, ensuring your corporate event is the one delegates remember.
"Delivered with passion by an expert, whose enthusiasm makes it impossible not to take on board the message. Incredibly useful information that can save relationships and give insight to aid development. Brilliant day!"